"Always remember: If you're alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up.
Who's going to know?" ~Julia Child

This blog is for my fiancee, Robert, who is 1,000 miles away and is always asking me how to make certain things, so he can recreate the dishes I make at home. And for my friends who keep me keep me busy emailing them recipes.

It is a compilation of tried and true, original recipes and new recipes that just look so good I have to try them. :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oreo Truffles

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg.  OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups), divided
1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Milk Chocolate, melted 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted 
**if using only milk chocolate, use 2 pkgs.


-Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.

-Shape into 1-inch balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.




-Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator. Makes roughly 4 dozen truffles.




No comments:

Post a Comment