"Always remember: If you're alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up.
Who's going to know?" ~Julia Child

This blog is for my fiancee, Robert, who is 1,000 miles away and is always asking me how to make certain things, so he can recreate the dishes I make at home. And for my friends who keep me keep me busy emailing them recipes.

It is a compilation of tried and true, original recipes and new recipes that just look so good I have to try them. :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fried Jalapeno Slices

- 4 medium jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
-1 cup Corona (any beer)
-1/2 qt vegetable oil for frying



 Slice jalapenos into 1/4-1/2 in pieces. Mix flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, eggs, and beer in small mixing bowl. Batter will be thick. Using a fork, dip jalapeno slices into
 batter and drop in preheated oil 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
 Eat plain or serve with ranch dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment