"Always remember: If you're alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up.
Who's going to know?" ~Julia Child

This blog is for my fiancee, Robert, who is 1,000 miles away and is always asking me how to make certain things, so he can recreate the dishes I make at home. And for my friends who keep me keep me busy emailing them recipes.

It is a compilation of tried and true, original recipes and new recipes that just look so good I have to try them. :)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

- 4-6 slices fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 16 oz. tub of sour cream
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/3 c chopped chives or scallions
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt

- Mix all ingredients in bowl and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with waffle or steak fries.
**not my picture**

No comments:

Post a Comment